!I thought I would add some of my thoughts about navigation though I don't have any pictures (they are all on Rob's phone) for those who think a blog posting without pictures is no fun!!
Much of my input comes during route planning at the start of the day over coffee. Unfortunately all the town names and roadway numbers have become a complete jumble in my brain by now so I don't provide much added value while we are underway except in a few key ways!
1. Putting on the anchor when I think we are going the wrong way!! I do this by slowing down or stopping all together. Unfortunately Rob's strategy for dealing with route uncertainty is to speed up to resolve it more quickly. This does lead to some spousal dissonance!
2. Catching all important signs (as Rob's speeds up). These would be camping signs, signs indicating towns and directions etc. I think I am particularly good at catching camping signs especially at the end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment